LF POLAR LIQUID GLIDERegular price $24.00
Operating range: -2/-20°C | 28/-4°F
LF liquid glides are suitable for all snow types and they can be applied on ski base quick and easy. The waxes are based on raw materials used in competitive skiing which provide them excellent glide and good durability. One waxing endures even 40 km depending on the snow conditions.
Instructions for liquid glides:
- Shake the bottle well.
- Press the sponge against the ski base and squeeze the bottle lightly, which makes the bottle valve open and the product can trickle onto the sponge.
- Apply a thick layer by rubbing it back and forth on the gliding surfaces.
- Allow to dry for approximately 10 min.
- Brush thoroughly, using a nylon brush.
Tips to improve the durability and glide sensitivity:
- Attach the dried product by rubbing with natural cork, you can also use a cork roller (Roto cork). Using cork will significantly improve the product’s durability. Brush the ski base thoroughly with a nylon brush; if necessary, use a fine-bristled metal brush first.
- Add Vauhti Fluorocarbon Block on ski base waxed with Liquid Glide. Rub with natural cork or Roto cork, and brush thoroughly, using a nylon brush. The glide sensitivity of the ski will increase significantly.
- Rub a layer of Vauhti Fluorocarbon Block on the base, and apply a generous amount of liquid glide on top of this layer, mixing the two products into one ”porridge”. Let dry completely; the longer, the better. Brush heavily, using a nylon brush. You can also extend durability by rubbing the “porridge” with a natural cork or a cork roller. Brush thoroughly with a nylon brush; if necessary, use a fine-bristled metal brush first.